Join us for a fun-filled night as we celebrate Imana Kids and support Sparrow’s Nest!
This year we are honored to welcome Carl Wilkens, author of I’m Not Leaving, as our keynote speaker. Mr. Wilkens was the only American to remain in the country through the 1994 Genocide.
There will also be a buffet-style dinner, silent auction, and musical entertainment. Please sign up below to reserve your tickets!
A View on State (new location this year!)
13467 State. St.
Omaha, NE 68142
Saturday, February 17, 2018
5:00 to 5:30 Check-In
5:00 Cocktail Hour/Silent Auction Opens
6:00 Dinner & Keynote Address by Carl Wilkens
- $55 per person ($35 for students)
- Includes open seating at any non-reserved table
- Table for 8
- $400 per table (savings of $40)
- Includes reserved seating
- 4 sponsorship levels available
- Includes preferred seating and corporate recognition
- Click here for more details or to register for corporate sponsorship
What to Wear:
Dress will be business casual or semi-formal.
STEP 1: Registration
RSVP by Feb 11, 2018!
To RSVP, please fill out form below.
STEP 2: Payment
By Credit Card or Paypal:
To purchase your reserved tickets, click the DONATE button below and follow the instructions.
If you prefer to pay by check, you may send one to:
7412 N 107th Ave.
Omaha, NE 68122
Please contact Michaella Barsell (email@example.com) at 402-215-4026 if you have any questions.